my sweet reality.




Saturday, February 23, 2013

favorite.

we have moved!!
and we are somewhat settling in.
so, by request, I will show you room by room...over time.
starting with my favorite...




we call it "the project room".
it is perfect for us.
it was the formal dining room, but we are just not formal people.




the built ins are courtesy of Paul & my dad.
they make a good team.




my all time favorite photo.
notice Calcite in the distance...
it is home.




we plan to put built in book shelves on this wall...eventually.




my favorite splurge....these adorable pulls.
just love them.
the kids love this room.
it is a homework station.
a computer area.
a craft space.
a coloring table.
lots of activity takes place here!



here is the "before" photo...

1 comment:

  1. Katie the room looks amazing!! Love this idea and you will get so much more use out of it this way. Congrats on your move and all the fun projects that come along with a new place!!

    ReplyDelete